Monday, October 1, 2007

Another Monday

ok so I havent posted in awhile. Been kind of cranky so didn't want to spread my crankiness. But hey who wouldn't be cranky on steroids, IV vancamycin, Iv rocephrin, with awful pain, not able to walk well or very far, and enjoying the lovely effects of being a woman and on antibiotics(ie the nastiest yeast infection that it is all over, having like the five week period etc). Does the stupid ID doc understand? Nope. And my great family doctor is trying everything she can think of. sometimes i just want to scream. And most people just don't get it..don't get the chronic pain, the chronic fatigue, the tiredness of being sick. All I want is to be able to walk without practically dragging my right leg at times, being able to just take a long shower or bath without having to wrap my arm up, to just be normal. Anyway I am watching this show called Platinum Weddings and there is one couple having a 50 person gospel choir, two after parties for after the reception, and bison for the main dish. Thats what Katie should have lol. Seriously Katie, I am praying for you. And KD if you don't send some of that food this way, I may have to come up there and beat you lol. have a great nght. hey and how do I link to the sites I visit a lot?

No comments: