Friday, September 14, 2007

welcome

Ok now that I have gotten my vent out of the system. Welcome to my blog where I can talk more about things other than health and well health at times too I guess. Not sure where to start other than famly can be a pain in the &T(&%&(% at times while people you barely know very helpful...ok that is messed up. My mom complains about others in the family not having their house unpacked when others have been working, been sick etc but we should all be up there helping her pack and unpack..ahh hello=retired, plenty of free time...

Then she launches into the oh I am sure having a major joint x3 infection that has been brewing for 2 mths with nothing being done about it, esp when all the joints inolve sitting, walking etc hurt but you shouldn't be taking pain medicine..I have seen too many people get addicted. Ok take no pain meds-very, grumpy in pain me not able to move which is not productive and risky while mannaged pain= productivity...the stupid hospital pain management things tell you the risks of becoming addicted are small.

Hppy birthday to Mandy in the pink room and belated birthday to Ms. Kim who is lucky Humerto didn't want to wish her a happy birthday..but Happy belated Kim!!!!

1 comment:

Lanny said...

I found you through Katie's blog. Just wanted to say hi! :)